WHY ARISE RECOVERY CENTERS?
Honest, Transparent, Personalized
Your road to recovery starts here. Arise to your destiny.
The Arise Recovery Centers Difference
- Modern, Uplifting Facilities – Our facilities are new and designed to foster better communication in a comfortable, enriching environment.
- Master’s Level Trained Counselors with Broad Expertise – Our Counselors have achieved the highest certifications which allows us to offer a broader array of secondary treatment options for co-occurring disorders (i.e. anxiety, depression, behavior).
- Personalized Treatment Programming – We offer a broad spectrum of outpatient services and tailor our treatment plan to each patient’s needs and environment. In some instances, we may suggest an inpatient facility or higher level of care. In other instances, we may suggest a family-centric treatment plan. Bottom line, we are 100% committed to finding our patients the best care even if it doesn’t benefit our company financially.
- Transparent Communication without Unnecessary Services – We are laser focused on healing and treatment and do not look to monetize patients or add unnecessary services. For example, we do not bill for drug testing which has been a source of abuse in the industry.
- Local Outreach – You won’t be calling a large call center or talking to a sales representative when you reach out to us. We are based in Dallas and are proactive about meeting and communicating with you or your loved one.
- Access to Care – Whether it’s scheduling, transportation, or confidentiality that is holding you back, we offer many flexible care options as evidenced by our numerous locations, day/night scheduling, concierge therapy and telehealth options. We are committed to proactively breaking down barriers to help you get the care that you need.
- Lifestyle Programming – Our objective is not just to keep our clients sober, but to offer life skills that will enable you to THRIVE in a life of sobriety!
We invite you to compare our services or call and speak directly to one of our counselors.
Our Mission Statement
Arise Recovery Centers were created to provide our clients with affordable, transparent, individualized, best practice, and effective treatment while staying grounded in the principles of 12 step recovery. We work with each individual to heal their mind, body, and spirit, as they develop new life skills that result in long-term recovery.