Since its inception in 1989, Recovery Month has stood as an annual beacon of hope and inspiration, shining a light on the path to recovery for individuals grappling with substance use disorders. Held each September, this month-long observance has grown to become a cornerstone of the national effort to promote, support, and celebrate the transformative journey of recovery.
At its core, Recovery Month is a testament to the power of resilience and the unwavering spirit of those who have embarked on the arduous yet profoundly rewarding path to sobriety. It serves as a platform to raise awareness about addiction and recovery, dispelling the stigma that often surrounds these challenges and emphasizes that recovery is not only possible but achievable.
One of the other key objectives of Recovery Month awareness is to spotlight and champion new treatment and recovery practices. Over the years, the field of addiction treatment has evolved significantly, with innovative approaches and evidence-based treatment continually reshaping the landscape of recovery.
Arise Recovery Centers understands that the journey to recovery is not static; it is a dynamic process that requires adaptability and responsiveness to the unique needs of each individual seeking help. That’s why at Arise we have been at the forefront of this transformative movement, dedicated to reshaping the landscape of recovery for individuals seeking hope, healing, and a path toward lasting sobriety. Over the years we have continuously evolved our methodologies, drawing on the latest research and therapeutic breakthroughs to offer clients the most effective and compassionate care possible:
- Modern, Uplifting Facilities – Our facilities are new and designed to foster better communication in a comfortable, enriching environment.
- Master’s Level Trained Counselors with Broad Expertise – Our Counselors have achieved the highest certifications which allows us to offer a broader array of secondary treatment options for co-occurring disorders (i.e. anxiety, depression, behavior).
- Personalized Treatment Programming – We offer a broad spectrum of outpatient services and tailor our treatment plan to each patient’s needs and environment. In some instances, we may suggest an inpatient facility or higher level of care. In other instances, we may suggest a family-centric treatment plan. Bottom line, we are 100% committed to finding our patients the best care even if it doesn’t benefit our company financially.
- Family Programming – We are now proud to be able to offer individualized concierge family treatment at each of our locations as well as access to our brand new 1-day family-intensive program. Recovery is a family practice.
- Transparent Communication without Unnecessary Services – We are laser-focused on healing and treatment and do not look to monetize patients or add unnecessary services. For example, we do not bill for drug testing which has been a source of abuse in the industry.
- Local Outreach – You won’t be calling a large call center or talking to a sales representative when you reach out to us. We are a small family-oriented team based in Dallas, Houston, and Austin, that is proactive about meeting and communicating with you, or your loved one.
- Access to Care – Whether it’s scheduling, transportation, or confidentiality that is holding you back, we offer many flexible care options as evidenced by our numerous locations, day/night scheduling, concierge therapy and telehealth options. We are committed to proactively breaking down barriers to help you get the care that you need.
- Lifestyle Programming – Our objective is not just to keep our clients sober, but to offer life skills that will enable you to THRIVE in a life of sobriety!