Meet Dr. Jessica hutto
About Dr. Hutto
Dr. Jessica Hutto grew up in Cedar Hill, TX. She attended college at Ouachita Baptist University, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology & Chemistry.
Dr. Hutto attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine in Lubbock, TX where she obtained her Doctor of Medicine Degree. She then completed her residency training in general psychiatry at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Dr. Hutto continued her training by completing an addiction psychiatry fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Hutto relates to patients in a warm, compassionate and empathetic manner. Her excellence in humanistic clinical care, leadership, compassion and dedication to service was recognized when she was inducted by nomination into the Gold Humanism Honor Society in May of 2015.
Dr. Hutto is ABPN board certified in both psychiatry and addiction psychiatry. She treats adults 18 years old and up. Dr. Hutto enjoys working with a diverse group of motivated patients, all wanting to improve their mental wellness and quality of life.
Awards & Honors:
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Served as chief resident during final year of residency
- University Medical Center Ethics Committee member 2014-2015
- Completed 3-year Spirituality/Religiousness in Psychiatry program
- Betty Ford Center Summer Institute for Medical Students participant
- Psychiatry medical student of the year award during 4th year of medical school
Our Societies & Accreditations
The Arise Recovery Centers team is proud to be members of the following networks and societies