Arise Recovery Centers Introduction
Here are some of the questions you might have for us:
- Do you accept insurance? Yes, we work with and accept most major insurance providers. Please give us a call at 1-888-DFW-ARISE (1-888-339-2747) and we can verify your insurance benefits within an hour.
- How long does the Intensive Outpatient Program last? Time of treatment at Arise Recovery Centers in Southlake and Fort Worth, Texas is dependent on the extent of a person's substance abuse problem and dedication to recovery but typically our intensive outpatient program lasts between 6-10 weeks.
- How long does it take to get into IOP and how do I get in? You can get in almost immediately. We accept new clients on a daily basis so you do not have to wait until a particular session ends. We can typically get people in for their assessment within 1-2 days of their first call. After your assessment, you can join our intensive outpatient groups the very next day.
- Who will be leading the group sessions? At Arise Recovery Centers in Southlake and Fort Worth, Texas we only employ masters level therapists to conduct our drug and alcohol treatment. All of our therapists specialize in substance abuse counseling and the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. Arise Recovery Centers hires and retains the top talent in the drug and alcohol treatment industry in order to provide the highest quality of care to our clients.
- What curriculum do you use? We use 2 different evidence-based curriculums at Arise Recovery Centers. The first is called Integrating Dialectical Behavioral Therapy with 12 Steps produced by Hazeldon. The second curriculum we use at Arise Recovery Centers is Seeking Safety by Lisa M. Najavits PhD, that directly addresses trauma and addiction. Combined, these widely used, evidence-based therapies provide a dynamic treatment modality to help strengthen a client’s recovery from substance abuse.
- Do you provide inpatient treatment where individuals stay overnight? No, we do not provide inpatient residential treatment at Arise Recovery Centers in Southlake, Texas. We only provide outpatient drug & alcohol treatment. We do have a great working relationship with some incredible residential inpatient facilities across the country that we can direct you to if that level of care is necessary.
- What types of addiction do you treat? We treat many kinds of substance abuse addiction including but not limited to alcohol addiction, Vicodin addiction, Adderall addiction, addiction to methamphetamines, marijuana addiction, OxyContin addiction, heroin addiction, hydrocodone addiction, opiate addiction and many other substance abuse addictions that one may be struggling with.
- What age do you treat? At Arise Recovery Centers in Southlake and Fort Worth, Texas we treat adults ages 18 and up. At this time, we do not treat adolescents but our adolescent program may be coming soon. If you are under the age of 18 and need help with drug or alcohol addiction, please call us and we can direct you to a facility that can help you.